Monday, January 14, 2013

Alyson Hannigan the American Reunion Actress


Alyson, born in Washington DC, began her acting career in Atlanta at the young age of 4 in commercials sponsoring such companies as McDonald's, Six Flags, and Oreos. She is a seasoned television actress veteran, guest starring in "Picket Fences" (1992), "Roseanne" (1988), "Touched by an Angel" (1994) and the "The Torkelsons" (1991) before starring in her most notorious role yet in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997) as "Willow Rosenberg". "It was great for a change to share a week's work, rather than being on different projects. With the hours Alexis and I spend on set, you can tend to pass like ships in the night. Weekends, however, are great because we can share precious time together. But when we're at home, I promise you, we certainly don't talk about vampires or suck each other's blood for tea" [on playing the season 4, episode 15, role of "Willow" as a crossover on "Angel" (1999) June 4, 2003]. [on her role as the witch "Willow", crossing over from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997) to act in the episode "Angel: Orpheus (#4.15)" (2003) on the series "Angel" (1999), where her fiancé, Alexis Denisof, is a regular:] "I finally get to spend a day with my honey, so that's really nervous coming in. I had butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why I was so nervous -- maybe because I don't know how to pronounce half the lines I have to say today. They're in some made-up language".

No comments:

Post a Comment